Sakcem Engineering ltd was founded in the year 2013 to act as a head company to different companies operating under one umbrella. This allows the company to operate as a complete professional construction service from project conception, through design, construction and services to final hand over of the development.
By offering a comprehensive range of one stop services (turnkey project), tailored to matches our clients’ needs, goals and budget. Sakcem Engineering Ltd commitment to these services adds value to our projects and helps ensure its success.
One of our company strongest personality traits is commitment and trust, to our client, our team members and the industry.
Sakcem Engineering Ltd provides a professional services, quality workmanship and value for money based on our client demand. Our large and varied workmanship has the flexibility and experience to undertake project ranging from minor repairs and maintenance to major refurbishment, specialist projects .We have a team of trained and qualified to carry out site survey, inspections and ensure fair pricing and accurate specifications.
Sakcem Engineering Ltd is authorized by the National Construction Authority of Kenya for Building Works, Electrical, Plumbing and Drainage Installations. Energy Regulation Commission among others.
Mission To nurture our clients with first class service delivery;
Provide innovative design solutions to the natural and built environment in collaboration with our stakeholders;
Supply a platform for our staff to develop their potential and excel in the organization.
We aim to be leading Building profession of choice that consistently achieves Excellence
B – Building Excellence
U – Unity
I – Innovation
L – Leadership
D – Dedication
E – Enterprise
R – Responsibility
Sakcem Engineering Ltd staff has, inculcated in them, the discipline and responsibility that encourages leadership and team-work in their respective areas of duty, thus ensuring that the following company objectives are achieved:
- 1. Utilization of proven results by our esteemed customers through our satisfying quality of service.
- 2. Giving quality and innovative service in delivery, installation, maintenance and management of integrated systems and associated works.
- 3. “Green Services”: incorporating energy management technology in system integration to create intuitive, fast to configure and optimized systems that utilize energy efficiently in a clean environment to reduce the global carbon print.
- 4. Creation of opportunity for hitherto untapped niche career market for potential job creation.
- 5. Delivery and deployment of solutions as a ‘one-stop-shop’, to mitigate the trouble of our customers dealing with multiple vendors of products and services.
- 6. Adherence to safety and environmental policy by employment of best practices both within our organization, and among our clients.
– Understanding and meeting our customers’ needs and requirements
– Complying with statutory and regulatory requirements
– Implementing a management system to the highest standards
– Training employees to perform the duties required by his or her specific activity
– Regularly reviewing this policy and and seeking to continually improve the effectiveness of the system
– Monitoring and enhancing our customers’ satisfaction with the efficient provision of our services.
Energy and Environment
Energy and environment performance of the company is of prime important in today’s world. Sakcem Engineering Ltd believes that it’s crucial to their success to carry out a reduction of harmful output thus have identify and prioritized ways to tackle energy carbon, water and waste and be able to justify and communicate those practices. We aim to:
Demonstrate progress and best practices for use in energy and sustainability team; Establish a highly transparent system of record to manage energy, water and waste usage; Identify, prioritize and track energy, water and waste usage.
Health and Safety
The Company will do all that is reasonably practicable to provide and maintain:
– Safe places of work
– Safe methods and systems of work
– Safe plant and equipment
– Personal protective equipment relevant to working tasks
– A safe and healthy working environment
– The Company will carry out a regular review of this policy to ensure that these standards of health and safety are continually maintained.